ready in: 1 hour
|ps this is not my tablecloth|
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles (can substitute other pastas)
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bell pepper, chopped (doesn't matter what color)
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni sausage
- 16 ounces pizza sauce
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- some green onions, chopped
In a large frying pan, cook beef, onion, garlic, green onion, and pepper until meat is browned and onions are cooked. I added meat tenderizer and mcormick hamburger seasoning to the hamburger, which had been frozen, and it helped a lot.
Stir in noodles, pepperoni, pizza sauce, olives, and milk--mix well. Pour into glass baking dish.
Pizza Sauce (I didn't have any so i made some). Mix together until smooth:
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can tomato paste
- 2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon spicy crushed pepper
- creole seasoning (a nice spicy/salty seasoning)
Bake for 15 minutes, then top casserole with mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Bake until cheese melts.
This is really pretty tasty.